martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

Emily (subo esta canción que se me quedó atras en la discografia) dedicada a su esposa ia)






Emily, Emily, you´re a flowers of snow,much more white
tan cold and so tender
Emily, Emily,it´s for you, its for me
but the link of your life,and the link of my lif
gets much better Emily, Emily
Emily was running,to the top of he hill
She was flying flowers with the hands
waving free,she was  a dream my Emily
Emily, Emily,when you talk to my ear
makes me feel, that i´m mear to the heavens Emily, Emily
Emily was flying? the seas was a bird?
Cloud  in the hands of mine? was another dream, my Emily
One for you, one, for me
like an apple a day  keeps, the doctor
awway we do better Emily, Emily
 Emily, Emily ,I love you, Emily

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario