martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Come Back (pinchar en el minuto 13,19 del video)





Woke up this mornin´ in the middle of the wood
Bothered by something in the wind
the sound of no one callin´my name
I´ve just tried to do my thing,
Runnin´away from home
from friends at school back home
      Estribillo
Come Back, come back
Come Back,little baby John, come back
I still see the lights shinin´bright on the way
they do shine bright but they´re not warm
I´ll sleep once more under the grey moon-light
Gonna be bothered again by the wind
Calling me back home, Friends calling me back home
     Estribillo (2 veces)
Come back one mornin´when the past had really gone
Found nothin´there....but hurt
had a look around.... There was nothing left for me
Everything grows smaller with time
felt somthing.....Heard someone
the wind was callin´  me back home
   Estribillo

Come Back, come back
Come Back,little baby John, come back ( REPEAT TO FADE)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario