viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Maria Magdalena (Copia del dibujo, portada interior del disco Realizada por Pardo fan)



Who, Who better than me is
going to love you
Who better than me is
going to tell you
sweeter things that the ones
I used to say
Who better than me
knows what you`re really mising
Who better than me knows when
you`re really kigsing
Who better than me is going to love you
Who..... María Magdalena  Who
                              Will Be the one
Who Maria Magdalena Next summertime
María Magdalena Who Will be the one
Who ...Maria Magdalena You´re gonna call
Maria Magdalena When winnter´s Fall
Maria Magdalena,Who you´ve gonna Call

Maria Magdalena,Who you´ve gonna Call
Who, Who´s  the gutty Man  of The  Tears
 You´re crying
Who Who´s the Gutty Man of things
You´re hidding Who´s to blame for love when 
love is dying
Who´ll show you the way 
trhough the Winds of Autum
Who Will calm the thrist when there is no water
Who better that me is going to love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario