domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

My Guitar ( video cantada en español)



You Can Sale My Ring
And You Can Spill My Wine
And If You Want Me To
I Can Also Even Cry
But you´re Getting Nowhere
Near to my guitar

So You Can burn  My Dreams
as  You Tried It Once and you
Can line On me
If You Need Me Jut  For Once
But You´re Getting Nowhere
Near to My Guitar
My Guitar Was Writing my songs
And Crying for Me
When I Was  Sad And Tired
My Guitar, Is  Made Of  Heart That
Somedoby Was tearing Apart.
So you Can sale my ring
And You Can Spill My Wine
And You  Can Knock On Floor
Whith Your Hot And empty Mind
But you´re Getting Nowhere
Near to my guitar
My Guitar was giving Me love
and was Singin for Me
When I was sad and Tired
My Guitar Wo´s  Made of a Heart
That somedoby Was tearing Its Peaces apart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario