miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

I wama be fair

I wama be fair to the peaple That suffer
I wama be fair to the peaple life you
Who´s living for someone for someone so loose
for someone like me
I wama be time to the eyes of the cities
I wama be clear as the water of dawn
Who´s giving the flowers, as much as the word
as much as they want.
I´m only half of the way in the pathto the future
got to rech the end bifore the dark takes ovce my mind
I wama leave my secretin the hands of the universe
I wama be fair for the sake of  Man-kind
got to be one thinking of mother natme
got to be humble like the leaves on the street

Loosing their colour, loosinrg their perfume.... But loving the tree
get to be one thinking of  Mother natme
I wama be humble like the sand on the beach
wating for someone.. for sameone like you
to be stept on by your feet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario