lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Said my mama

Lonely as the city street at night
lonesome,like the sea
I Walked alone with an answer in my lips to say
and no one came with a questions,
for me to explain,
let me tell you something I can hide
Let me give a wordfor the love of the world
the world is got to love
Every morning has a light for us
and you´ll see that way with that light
if you´re mind is fine
said my Mama, said my papa
Said my mama tha´s gonna take every longlong time
said my mama etc...

When I was a kidand I was gawing up
have you ever flight wiht the winds of teh wind
have you ever read on the top of the mountain the word
                                                                        of the lord
Every morning Has a ligth for us
and you´ll seethe way wiht that light
if you´re mind is fine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario