sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

You´re the one (eres única)






You´re yhe one I want, you´re the only one
you´re the one I dream ,you´re the one I need
You´re the only one..
Got a place for you, get an empty space at home
that cant be replaced,with nobody but you
You´re the only one
the only one I want,the one I need the one I know
and I wonder if you know
There is something betwen you and me
That  make us feel, like begines on a team
You´re the one Who knows, what sort of man Iam
you´re a kiss a night, you´re a gratefull sight
you´re the only one

And everybody   is trajing
to break us with the lies
I blame in on the world who´s running wrong
And everybody crying
the miseries of the lifes
I blame it on the world wo´s running wrong
there´s nothing I can do now
You´ve played your game and I´ve played mine
who´s got the loving end
couse one of us if dayng......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario